Julie turned 11 months old on Christmas, I cannot believe it!
-She points, she loves to point at the pictures of her we have on our refrigerator. We point to each one really fast while saying, Julie, Julie, Julie, Julie. . . and she loves it!
-My mom taught her how to turn around and go downstairs on her tummy when we were over there visiting, and now she can go up and down stairs(with supervision).
-She still hates the vacuum, so I can only vacuum when Rob is home and they are downstairs.
-She loves to follow me around and loves to be in the kitchen with me whenever possible. Even if she is content playing with her toys, if she sees me try to sneek into the kitchen, she instantly stops what she is doing and heads in my direction.
-If she knows I am in the bathroom, she will lay flat on the floor like she is trying to look underneath the door. She waits there until I come out.
-If she knows I am in the bathroom, she will lay flat on the floor like she is trying to look underneath the door. She waits there until I come out.
-She got her first cold(started as just a runny nose, and then she got croup on top of that), woke up Sunday night breathing really heavy and raspy. I fed her and she settled down and slept until morning, and then we went to the doctor at 3:00. Gave us a steroid to use in case she was having a hard time breathing and panicky. We haven't had to use it, and she really hasn't been coughing and is sleeping good. I think we got lucky this time. I am pretty sure I gave it to her, sorry babe!
-She is our happy little girl, even while sick she is one happy kid.
-She has really started to be more snugly, she will come up to us if we are on the floor and rest her head on us for awhile, or if I am on the couch she will walk over and rest her head on my leg. It is so cute and I am loving this.
-She is starting to get more ticklish, and she giggles when I blow on her neck or tickle her under her arms and on her knees and feet. Can't get enough of those laughs, along with her cute smile.
-She always seems to have something in her hands that she is carrying around either crawling or walking. She is into exploring right now, and she has found a few spot that mommy needs to clean. Probably that have never been cleaned before because you would have never thought to look there. The house stays much cleaner with her around!
-I was giving her a bath while Rob was out snowplowing the driveway and sidewalks and she reminded me of washing my parents dog "Buster", she kept rolling over and getting up on her knees to get out. I kept having to lay her back down in the water so I could clean her off. Much easier with Rob there.
-She has learned how to roll a ball, and thinks it is great fun!
She is just a busy little girl, always moving!
-She is our happy little girl, even while sick she is one happy kid.
-She has really started to be more snugly, she will come up to us if we are on the floor and rest her head on us for awhile, or if I am on the couch she will walk over and rest her head on my leg. It is so cute and I am loving this.
-She is starting to get more ticklish, and she giggles when I blow on her neck or tickle her under her arms and on her knees and feet. Can't get enough of those laughs, along with her cute smile.
-She always seems to have something in her hands that she is carrying around either crawling or walking. She is into exploring right now, and she has found a few spot that mommy needs to clean. Probably that have never been cleaned before because you would have never thought to look there. The house stays much cleaner with her around!
-I was giving her a bath while Rob was out snowplowing the driveway and sidewalks and she reminded me of washing my parents dog "Buster", she kept rolling over and getting up on her knees to get out. I kept having to lay her back down in the water so I could clean her off. Much easier with Rob there.
-She has learned how to roll a ball, and thinks it is great fun!
She is just a busy little girl, always moving!













1 comment:
Happy 11 months, sweetie! It sure was fun seeing her this weekend!
Post a Comment