Man, I have been having contractions this week pretty often, but not regular at all. It is hard to walk when I have them, but they don't hurt really at all. Rob downloaded a contraction timer app on his phone so that I can time them. That has been nice, just push a button when they start and push it again when they end.
Rob installed the car seat on Saturday, so that is all taken care of, and the rest of my diaper covers come this week also.
Just kind of waiting it out now, seems like! I still need to pack a few things and also put some snacks in my bag, and probably some other few things. I hope I make it to next Saturday though, because I am going to see "The Beauty and the Beast" at Sky View with some of my family. So I hopefully won't have this baby before then, or I will be sad.
Just kind of waiting it out now, seems like! I still need to pack a few things and also put some snacks in my bag, and probably some other few things. I hope I make it to next Saturday though, because I am going to see "The Beauty and the Beast" at Sky View with some of my family. So I hopefully won't have this baby before then, or I will be sad.













No comments:
Post a Comment