Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Doctors Appt.

Got back from by doctors appt. today and I am 70% effaced, dilated to a 2, and at a 0 station(meaning the baby is already really low). And my cervix is very favorable, which is a good thing he says if I need to be induced. He also says that my labor should be pretty quick, like 5 hours. Meaning, he told me not to wait to long before going into the hospital or to stop by his office during his office hours to get checked. Whoa, he also says that this baby will be close to the same weight Julie was when she was born. 
I think I need to get a little more serious about packing my bag and getting things more ready. I just feel like I am not going to make it to the end of the month or even to the middle of the month. Just got me a little stressed tonight thinking this baby will probably come sooner than later and I am not ready.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Good luck to going early! Those last few weeks are always way too long! Hopefully you have better luck than I do. I would get numbers like that from the doctor and then carry the babies for a good 3 or 4 more weeks.