Monday, February 20, 2012

She's here!

  Well, she is here and she is perfect! We are going to name her
Melanie Taylor,
and she was born at 1:57a.m. on the 20th of February. She weighed 7lb 10oz, and was 20in. long. Everything went awesome and WAY fast. The birth story will not be too long, because their kind of isn't much to write about when it happened so fast.

 Julie meeting her new sister for the first time. She did pretty well, and loved to wander and explore the room. More and more she is looking a lot like Julie!
 Doesn't she look excited!
 Tired Dad!
 And tired Mamma!
 
Our Sweet Melanie!
More to come!

5 comments:

David and Amy said...

Mother and baby look SOOOOO gorgeous! And I love her name. Congrats to the whole family!!!

Ryan and Michelle said...

So precious! Glad to hear that things went quickly and all are ok!
Congrats!!

The Morreys said...

We are so excited for you! She is so cute!! I can't wait to see more pictures.

Heather Taylor Photography said...

Yay, I love all the pics! And you look way too good for just having a baby at 2am. :) She looks so much like Rob, too. I'm glad Julie did alright seeing her, too- she's looking adorable, as well! Love the flower in her hair that's getting so long!

clair said...

She is adorable!!!! Congrats to you all!