38 weeks and sore muscles, getting closer! Rob is always looking at expiration dates on Milk and food items, and is always saying, you are going to expire before this or that! Crazy!
So, I had another Dr. Appt. today, and I am 3 cm dilated(with Julie I was 3cm dilated when labor started) and 80% effaced. So making progress, then my doctor was like, "Would you like me to induce you?", um, that is a hard one. He is like, I could do it on the 15th. Then he told me that he was going to Disneyland this Friday til next Tuesday. Yah, not cool!
Since coming home from the doctors I have had contractions pretty regular from like 5:30 on, lasting around 60-90 seconds long and around 5 minutes apart. The doctor told me if they were like this for about an hour or even a half hour, then to go to the hospital. As you can see I am still here, since I am typing this. They have been getting a little less consistent, but haven't gone up above 12 minutes. So, right now I am not to worried that it is the real thing. Although, some of them make me sick feeling a little during them. Blah, I just hope my water breaks like it did with Julie and I hope that I have this baby either before Thursday, or after he comes back next Wednesday. Rob told me that I have to lay a towel under me tonight in case my water breaks.
It would be kind of cool to have a baby on Valentine's Day. With Julie, it felt kind of the same way, the contractions didn't really hurt when they were around 5 minutes apart, just my belly getting tight, and then they kind of slowly started to hurt, and then my water broke. So, who know, I guess we will wait and see.
I think Julie is understanding a little more what is going to happen. When we ask her to say some of the names we have chosen, she will say "No, I don't say that", when she used to say them for us. So, here is to the waiting game! A Ticking Time Bomb!
So, I had another Dr. Appt. today, and I am 3 cm dilated(with Julie I was 3cm dilated when labor started) and 80% effaced. So making progress, then my doctor was like, "Would you like me to induce you?", um, that is a hard one. He is like, I could do it on the 15th. Then he told me that he was going to Disneyland this Friday til next Tuesday. Yah, not cool!
Since coming home from the doctors I have had contractions pretty regular from like 5:30 on, lasting around 60-90 seconds long and around 5 minutes apart. The doctor told me if they were like this for about an hour or even a half hour, then to go to the hospital. As you can see I am still here, since I am typing this. They have been getting a little less consistent, but haven't gone up above 12 minutes. So, right now I am not to worried that it is the real thing. Although, some of them make me sick feeling a little during them. Blah, I just hope my water breaks like it did with Julie and I hope that I have this baby either before Thursday, or after he comes back next Wednesday. Rob told me that I have to lay a towel under me tonight in case my water breaks.
It would be kind of cool to have a baby on Valentine's Day. With Julie, it felt kind of the same way, the contractions didn't really hurt when they were around 5 minutes apart, just my belly getting tight, and then they kind of slowly started to hurt, and then my water broke. So, who know, I guess we will wait and see.
I think Julie is understanding a little more what is going to happen. When we ask her to say some of the names we have chosen, she will say "No, I don't say that", when she used to say them for us. So, here is to the waiting game! A Ticking Time Bomb!













2 comments:
You are so close! So so so so so exciting! I'll be sending lots of good thoughts and prayers your way... and hoping that his little princess decided to make her debut while your Dr is in town!
That's hilarious about the expiration comment, haha! So excited for you! 2 of my neighbors have Valentine's birthdays, that would be fun for your little one too!
Post a Comment