Sunday, February 19, 2012

Things are Happening!

Well, no baby yet, but things are definitely happening! Lost something this morning(I won't say what), and now I have been having contractions with back pain every 6 minutes or so. They are uncomfortable, but not to bad yet. This is how it happened with Julie, and so we will see if my water breaks or not. Here is my early 39 week picture, because I don't know if I will be here tomorrow to get one taken. We will keep you all posted!
The contractions have died down a bit, but I haven't been keeping track like I was!

1 comment:

Heather Taylor Photography said...

Hooray! Obviously things DID happen! So glad you made it to the hospital in time, too! It was fun to skype this morning and see her, she is adorable. I can't wait to see her in person!