Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Doctors Appt.

So I am dilated to a 2 still, and 75% effaced, and she is REALLY low. Really feels like she is going to fall out! I just pray that I don't have this baby before Monday, because my doctor is out of town. I am thinking this baby is going to be long, she is super low and way up high, I lay down and it feels like she is in my throat. Goodness gracious!

3 comments:

Mike, Heidi, and Matthew said...

Well I hope you make it to until your Dr. is back. I always felt more comfortable with my own Dr. Good luck!! I am so excited for you guys and I am thrilled to meet her.

Lacey said...

Yay!!! You're almost there!!! :) I'll hope with you that you make it at least until Monday... :)

David and Amy said...

I can't wait to see this little one!!!