Well, it was about this time with Julie that I started really feeling the aches and pains of pregnancy. The baby must be growing quicker this week, because my under belly is quite sore. And my legs are sore when I walk and when I lift my legs up. I feel like I am sorta waddling now, mainly when my stomach gets hard and puts pressure on my bladder. I am having to go to the bathroom more often now, still not at night unless I wake up. I have started doing yoga, and exercising so that is helping me stretch my shortened muscles out.
-I think I am finally starting to like oatmeal, it is the sugared instant kind. But I figure it is a step in the right direction, I just add enough milk so that it is nice and creamy. So my morning breakfast now is oatmeal, banana, a half a bagel, and some milk. And maybe some rice crispy cereal.
-I think I am finally starting to like oatmeal, it is the sugared instant kind. But I figure it is a step in the right direction, I just add enough milk so that it is nice and creamy. So my morning breakfast now is oatmeal, banana, a half a bagel, and some milk. And maybe some rice crispy cereal.
-We have been having waffles and they are so good.
-The last few days, this babe has been ACTIVE, like all day long and night. It doesn't keep me up at night, but she is sure trying to stretch in there.
-We have three names so far for this baby, two are family related and the other is just one that I have liked for a while and just now remembered it. I think it might even be the one that I like the best. Not going to say what it is though.
-My maternity skirts are finally starting to fit, just a few weeks ago I tried them on and they were a bit baggy and now they are fitting quite nicely. Crazy what a few weeks can do. With Julie I started wearing maternity jeans at 30 weeks, and my first time wearing them this pregnancy was yesterday.
-8 more weeks to go(or less), and I have got to get everything ready. This week has been rather lazy, Rob has been home and that has thrown our schedule off a little. This morning Julie woke up at 6:40, which is pretty close to when she normally would get up, but since it was still so dark I just sat with her in the chair and she was falling asleep so I laid her back in her bed and went back to bed myself and we all slept til about 8:40. Needless to say, it was yet another slow morning.
-And Julie came down with a fever today, she has not had a good appetite for like two weeks, only eating pasta and bread, and dairy. Today, she hardly ate anything, she ate a lot of pasta for dinner though. She used to be so good at eating, and since she got her last cold, she has been awful. I hope this is just a little phase that will pass.
-Got released from YW yesterday as a Beehive adviser. It is kind of sad, but the new presidency is awesome and some of them have been in there before. I will miss my 4 beehives. It was two wonderful years and I am going to miss it.
-The last few days, this babe has been ACTIVE, like all day long and night. It doesn't keep me up at night, but she is sure trying to stretch in there.
-We have three names so far for this baby, two are family related and the other is just one that I have liked for a while and just now remembered it. I think it might even be the one that I like the best. Not going to say what it is though.
-My maternity skirts are finally starting to fit, just a few weeks ago I tried them on and they were a bit baggy and now they are fitting quite nicely. Crazy what a few weeks can do. With Julie I started wearing maternity jeans at 30 weeks, and my first time wearing them this pregnancy was yesterday.
-8 more weeks to go(or less), and I have got to get everything ready. This week has been rather lazy, Rob has been home and that has thrown our schedule off a little. This morning Julie woke up at 6:40, which is pretty close to when she normally would get up, but since it was still so dark I just sat with her in the chair and she was falling asleep so I laid her back in her bed and went back to bed myself and we all slept til about 8:40. Needless to say, it was yet another slow morning.
-And Julie came down with a fever today, she has not had a good appetite for like two weeks, only eating pasta and bread, and dairy. Today, she hardly ate anything, she ate a lot of pasta for dinner though. She used to be so good at eating, and since she got her last cold, she has been awful. I hope this is just a little phase that will pass.
-Got released from YW yesterday as a Beehive adviser. It is kind of sad, but the new presidency is awesome and some of them have been in there before. I will miss my 4 beehives. It was two wonderful years and I am going to miss it.













No comments:
Post a Comment