Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Ice Cream

Turns out, Julie does like ice cream. I got some chocolate ice cream and peppermint Aggie Ice Cream yesterday, which is the best ice cream ever, and gave some to Julie on a spoon today. Didn't think she would eat it, but she did. She didn't like the cold at first, but then kept asking for more. So, I put some in a bowl for her and she ate it all up and asked for more. So, she now likes ice cream.
I just knew once she tried it she would like it, silly kid!

3 comments:

Heather Taylor Photography said...

:) The problem now is that now that she's had the best ice cream she may not settle for anything of lesser quality! ;) Tell Julie her Uncle Scott is proud of her for discovering the best food on the planet.

Kerri F. said...

Crazy girl! Curious how you got her to finally try it instead of saying, "no, no, no" anytime she was near the stuff.

The Morreys said...

Now I really want some Aggie Ice Cream!! I love their Rocky Road.