Monday, January 16, 2012

34 Weeks

I am now down to my 2 week appointments! I could swear the baby has dropped already because I get so much pressure, and this kid is always moving. I don't remember feeling this many body parts sticking out of my belly with Julie. She has been on my right side for a while now, my stomach is always lopsided. Her back is just right there, and her legs are up right under my ribs. The other morning I swear I could feel her head. My belly gets hard(braxton hicks contractions) quite frequently which makes walking rather painful or uncomfortable, I could swear that she is just ready to fall out sometimes. They say you shouldn't have more than 4 BH contractions in an hour, but I am pretty sure I have a lot more than that. It was the same way with Julie, they are not painful, my belly just gets hard. I am really not that big looking but an sure feeling the muscles stretching under my belly. So as of right now, I am officially wearing my maternity pants and most of my maternity tops. Yah, kind of crazy that it takes me until 32-34 weeks before I fit into them.
At night I have such good intentions of getting a lot of things accomplished the next day, and then I get tired or whatever and end up not doing hardly anything. On a side note, my belly button is popping out this pregnancy, only slightly, but you can see the little bump. I didn't get this with Juile. Kind of funny!
Julie likes to sit next to me in a chair, and when she tries to rearrange her position or get down, she will use my stomach to push on. Sometimes it just hurts, and I have to keep grabbing her arm, so she doesn't push on my belly. 
Wednesday morning I woke up having a little pain in my bum(sciatica), and I got a little worried thinking my sciatica pain was coming back. It stayed for about half the day and then went away. I did some yoga and I think that helped. It made me realize how lucky I am that the pain from a few months ago has gone away, and I don't want it to come back. So hopefully by continuing to stretch and do some yoga, that will help.

1 comment:

Heather Taylor Photography said...

You look great! Funny how this pregnancy feels so different for you. Soon enough she'll be in your arms and all the aches and pains will have been worth it!