I have really been trying hard to get things cleaned up and ready for this baby. I have less than a month! My diapers came in the mail the other day, so I got all the newborn prefolds washed and ready to go. Still need to order some more covers! And got all the clothes cleaned and put away!
Feeling pretty good, other than the normal aches and pains of getting to the end of pregnancy when everything is just a little sore. I still get BH contractions all the time. I really don't think I will make it to the end of this next month before this baby comes. Just saying, but who know, maybe I will! And she likes to stick her feet right out my right side and into my ribs(that isn't the most pleasant, and I have to push her feet down). I am down to my weekly appointments, kind of crazy. I always think pregnancy is so long, and never think the end is going to come, and then it is here. I don't have everything done, but I am not stressing over it. I don't know if I am nervous for labor and delivery or not. I think I am a little more nervous than with Julie, maybe just because I know more of what will happen, but I am still planning on going natural. I think I need to read up on labor and everything again. I have forgotten so much!
Julie is doing a lot better with going down to bed, she doesn't come out as much and goes down a lot faster, but still wakes up at least once during the night, which I will usually just pick her up and put her back in bed. But sometimes she will wake up at 2:30 and then every hour after that. Don't know why she is doing this, when she has slept so well since she was little. Hopefully it is just to prepare me and then she will get back to normal. It is good (slow) progress though, I don't like the idea of locking her in her bedroom and this method doesn't take too long before she will stay in bed for the night, so I am going to stick with it. We also have been telling her when we go to bed, we Stay in Bed, Close our Eyes, Be Quiet, and Go to Sleep. When I ask her what happens once we are in bed she will repeat these four things back to me.













2 comments:
You are getting so close!!! Yay! :) And you still look fantastic... what's your secret?
You look gorgeous, my dear! Happy Last Month!
Post a Comment