Monday, January 23, 2012

35 Weeks

Okay, so at my last doctors appointment, he told me if I went into labor past 35 weeks that he wouldn't stop me. And the next day I cleaned the bathroom(sinks, toilet, mirror, tub/walls, cleaned the rugs and washed the floor), I guess I was like holy moly, I don't have much longer. I got a migraine in the process of cleaning the floor(I only really get the blind spot when I get a migraine and then my head will be a little sore afterwords), so I could only see really well out of one eye, so I just scrubbed hoping I was getting everything. Today, I started getting the bags ready, one for me at the hospital, and one for Julie. I have been having a lot of BH contractions lately, like every 4 minutes this last hour. They usually are not that close together. They did not hurt, but lasted about a minute long. I am now down to my weekly appointments, although I am kind of on a odd week, so I scheduled my appointment for two weeks after my last one since everything has been pretty normal. Although with my migraines I have been getting for the last 4 days(one a day, and I never get headaches very often), I think I will have to call tomorrow to see if I should be concerned about that. 
Julie's 2nd Birthday is this week, how crazy is that! Not huge birthday planners around here, we will just have cookies(that my wonderful sister is making), and ice cream for those other than Julie. Just a small get together.
Tonight while putting Julie to bed, we only had to make 26 trips back into her bedroom during probably a 40 minutes stretch of time. And the night before that was only 9 times, although she woke up a few times during the night last night. So, I think we are making progress!

3 comments:

Lacey said...

You are so close... hooray! Sorry about the migraines though, those are the worst! Happy Birthday to Julie this week... she's going to be such an adorable big sister. :)

Heather Taylor Photography said...

A big happy birthday to Julie tomorrow! Hope you guys have tons of fun. So sorry about the migraines, I hope you can get it fixed. That is the WORST. I had them awful with Caleb's pregnancy at the beginning, and I finally asked my doc and there's a type of excedrine that pregnant woman can take- I think it's the tension headache kind?? Double-check that, but it was AMAZING how much it helped me. I think I only took 2 or 3 doses total over the next month, and only when the headaches were awful. Hang in there, you're almost done and then all the aches and pains will be gone!

The Taylor LIfe said...

To clarify, I don't actually get a headache, just blurry vision! And then if I shake my head afterwords it will be sore, and I am a bit more tired, but no actual headache. So, really it is nothing, I don't get them very often, so when I had one 4 days in a row, it was a little strange, definitely miniscule compared to an actual migraine. I guess I should call it something different than a migraine!