Sometimes I just love to wear black, you can tell a little in this picture(the flash makes it show), but I don't look pregnant at all from the front when wearing black. Rob thinks it is funny! Gotta love black!
I have been sooo tired lately, go to bed tired and wake up feeling just as tired, but try to still get something done during the day. If I do sit down, zonk, I just sit there and rest while Julie plays. Happens frequently throughout the day. And my last doctors appointment I got the TDap shot, the one for whooping cough. My arm has ached off and on since getting it, and at night it starts hurting and sometimes is hard to get to sleep. Hate that shot, and I am usually pretty good with shots.
Can't hold Julie any more, makes my lower back hurt. Really feeling the aches, especially under my belly.
I was looking at my side view the other day, and I really don't look as far along as I am, my last doctors appointment last week was right on at 32 cm. I just don't pop out like most people. My due date from the doctor is on the 22nd of January, but my calculations and week wise I would be due on the 27th. So, who knows.
I can sure feel the baby more this pregnancy, she is always moving and it seems like I am constantly just pushing her back in. Last night I was laying in bed on my left side and her little foot or something came protruding out, I swear I could have grabbed onto it. But, I really love feeling her all the time.
It feels like I am starting to waddle, if I am walking around and my belly gets hard, it puts so much pressure on my bladder and makes it hard for me to walk normal.
When I read stories to Julie in her bedroom she likes stand next to the chair and lay her head on my belly, while her feet are propped up on her bed rails. Kind of funny, especially when the baby starts rolling around where her head is.
And Julie's present that came from Australia came in the mail today, it had 11 stamps on it. So glad it got here! Now I don't have to worry about that gift.
I have been sooo tired lately, go to bed tired and wake up feeling just as tired, but try to still get something done during the day. If I do sit down, zonk, I just sit there and rest while Julie plays. Happens frequently throughout the day. And my last doctors appointment I got the TDap shot, the one for whooping cough. My arm has ached off and on since getting it, and at night it starts hurting and sometimes is hard to get to sleep. Hate that shot, and I am usually pretty good with shots.
Can't hold Julie any more, makes my lower back hurt. Really feeling the aches, especially under my belly.
I was looking at my side view the other day, and I really don't look as far along as I am, my last doctors appointment last week was right on at 32 cm. I just don't pop out like most people. My due date from the doctor is on the 22nd of January, but my calculations and week wise I would be due on the 27th. So, who knows.
I can sure feel the baby more this pregnancy, she is always moving and it seems like I am constantly just pushing her back in. Last night I was laying in bed on my left side and her little foot or something came protruding out, I swear I could have grabbed onto it. But, I really love feeling her all the time.
It feels like I am starting to waddle, if I am walking around and my belly gets hard, it puts so much pressure on my bladder and makes it hard for me to walk normal.
When I read stories to Julie in her bedroom she likes stand next to the chair and lay her head on my belly, while her feet are propped up on her bed rails. Kind of funny, especially when the baby starts rolling around where her head is.
And Julie's present that came from Australia came in the mail today, it had 11 stamps on it. So glad it got here! Now I don't have to worry about that gift.
But, you will have to wait until Julie's birthday to see what it is! So cute and loveable!
I got all the baby clothes out the other day, realizing that I don't have much time left. It is creeping in on me quick, and I still have so much I need to do/buy. I am a procrastinator and so usually wait til the last minute.













1 comment:
Yes, you're getting so close! I'm sorry you're feeling so sore and tired. I can definitely empathize! It's worth it, that I can promise you. I got my tdap shot the morning after I had Caleb and my arm killed!! Then they had to check my blood pressure every 30 seconds (or so it seemed) so that made it so much worse! It took a good 5 days for the soreness to go away, so hang in there. :) I'm very curious about Julie's Australian present!
Post a Comment