-roll from stomach to back, she is really close to rolling onto her stomach.
-eat cereal (if we trick her), that post awhile back of her eating cereal, well it must have been a good day for her because she didn't want anything to do with it after that. So, my sister in law Heidi told us to have Julie hold a spoon while we feed her, and when she opens her mouth to put the spoon in, then we stick the spoon with food in. And, it worked. I don't even need to use the spoon trick anymore, she eats super fast and loves it. Thanks Heidi, she is doing so well!
-scream/grunt when she is overly tired or mad, and when she is tired she gets super giggly. It is so fun to make her laugh right before bedtime when she is tired. You get the best laughs out of her, you also get the best high pitched screams as well.
-gets really distracted while eating, every noise or movement distracts her. When I am feeding her, it has to be quiet. These last couple days my allergies have started to get really bad and I sneeze and constantly have to blow my nose. So, it makes for a long feeding session. But, when those little eyes pear up at me to check out what mommy is doing, it just makes me smile. She is the cutest little girl and has the cutest eyes.
-is getting better at sitting, you can tell from the last post, she is getting stronger everyday. One thing she does to is she is always moving. She is just constantly rocking her body. If you have her on your knee, she will move like she is riding a horse. She will also do that move while you are holding her in any other position. This is especially difficult when you try to get a drink while holding her, your bound to get in all down the front of you if your not careful. She is really figuring out that body of hers.-loves her crinkle book, a three page book that is flimsy and has that crinkly paper sound. She loves it!
-loves her blanket, we use a receiving blanket to put over her in her carseat whenever we go anywhere, once you put that on her she grabs it and brings it up to her face and just cuddles it. Now, even before I put it on her I will hold it up and she will swing her arms out and get so excited just waiting for me to lay it down on her.
-can grab things really well, and switch from one hand to the other
-she has discovered her feet, whenever I change her diaper, her feet are up in the air and she has got a hold of them. I don't think she will be able to get them to her mouth, but she sure loves having bare feet so she can play with those toes.
And I guess if I want a picture of myself with my daughter, I just have to take it myself. She was super smiley but whenever I snapped the picture she would stop. It is so hard to capture those smiles on camera!













2 comments:
It is so fun to hear about how she is growing. She is so very smart and advanced. I am glad things are working out with the spoon trick. I love the pictures of her and the blanket. What a sweetie!
What a cutie-patootie she is. Love that cute pink stripped shirt- so dang cute! So glad the spoon trick is working well- Heidi is so smart and will be such a fabulous mama. I can't believe she's already 5 months- wow. It goes by too fast.
Post a Comment