Tuesday, June 1, 2010

4 month Stats

We went to Julie's Dr. appointment today and she did fabulous, she got her shots and only cried for a second and then was happy as ever. Here are her measurements:
Weight: 16lbs 8.5oz (97%)
Height: 26 1/4inches (off the charts)
Head: 16 1/2 inches (80%)
He said with how tall she is, she should definitely start on cereal. So, I headed off to the store to get some rice cereal, infant Tylenol, prescription vitamins, and some Reisens for Rob.
First I dropped Julie off at my parents, and then I headed to Wal-Mart, didn't have her prescription in yet, so I checked for Tylenol, with the recent recall, Tylenol was nowhere to be found and I should have just got the generic, but I drove around town first just getting myself frustrated. So, I picked up some cereal and Reisens and headed to Sams, and then to Lees, and then lastly to K-Mart. No Tylenol, I came home and checked to see if the one we had was recalled and it was so I will have to go back out and get a generic brand.Julie is happy and healthy and growing like a weed and we love her so much. She is really starting to get loud with her voice, she will mimic really anything that you do. If she is just blowing bubbles and I will get really high pitched and then she will do the same, that girl can hurt your ears. Whoa! She is so much fun!We had dutch oven at my parents yesterday for memorial day and Julie needed a nap so we set her on a blanket on the grass and she fell asleep, she looked so cute just laying there all snug.

She has a fun laugh that she does all the time, it is short and quick. I got these pictures while she was in the process of doing her laugh.

And I got another one of her smiling, she is getting so big and can sit if she is propped up to something.

My mom got this swing for a really good deal at a garage sale and cleaned it up and washed it and so we tried it out when we were over. She seems to like it.

I will post pictures of our first attempt with cereal tonight.

2 comments:

The Morreys said...

I can't wait to see how giving her cereal goes. Such a big milestone. Have fun!

Heather Taylor Photography said...

She's such a doll- I love that big grin of hers, and that blanket it so cute! Now I want a nap out on the grass, too.