Monday, June 14, 2010

We have. . . . . . SUCCESS!

Yes, after about two weeks of trying to get Julie to eat cereal (I even bought baby oatmeal, thinking she didn't like the rice cereal), every morning and evening we would try to give her a little. We would let her play with the spoon and so on to get her to even open up her mouth. Well, today she ate it, both in the morning and she did even better this afternoon. She did awesome, just took some getting used to.
I would post a video of her eating her cereal, but I am not that talented, so instead I will give you a overload of pictures, there are some that look like she is unhappy, but she was awesome and loved grabbing at the spoon.




I love this picture, she was just blinking when I took the picture, but it looks like she is just being snooty and sticking her nose up. Anyways, cracks me up!

Trying to hold onto the spoon.

Waiting patiently for more.


Daddy, more please?

Very good at wiping her own mouth with the bib.

All done, and she loved it! Way to go Julie!

Giving a smile to Dad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heather Taylor Photography said...

oh, she's so very cute! I love all the pics. I'm so glad she's liking it now- what a relief for you. She's adorable- that smile is the best!