Monday, June 14, 2010

What my day is like!

Usually wake up around 6:00a.m. when Julie wakes up and I feed her and then change her diaper and I take her into wake up Dad. They play together for a little while until Rob has to get up and ready for work. She is usually tired by then and goes down for a nap. This is when I get ready. I usually can get ready and eat breakfast before she wakes up from her morning nap. Anywhere from 9:00-10:00, is when she wakes up from her nap. Since discovering her voice, she will be squealling and talking and sucking on her blanket upon waking up and I go in and slowly look over the railing of her crib where she is waiting for me to peek over, and then she will give you the biggest grin. This is where I get her out and I change her diaper and get her dressed, then we go on a walk and meet up with Grandma. After our walk, we play on the floor and she rolls over and we practice our sitting, and she gives me some great smiles and squeals(more like screaming, she gets LOUD). Sometimes I will just let her play on the floor while I get some things done, and she will talk and make lots of noise and entertain herself for awhile.
While on the floor, we practice rolling over and sitting. Just in the last couple of days since learning how to roll over, she is SUPER close to rolling from back to stomach. She is definitely getting more mobile.










She helps mom strip her bedsheets so that they can get washed. And has fun playing in the pile afterwords.


The Julie starts to get tired, so I get to hold her for awhile, she has started to arch her back to look at things and now when I am holding her and I am talking, she will arch her back and tip her head back to look up at me. I love this, so cute! She is doing it in this picture, although it is hard to take a picture of her when she is so close.

And these are the cute chunker legs I get to look at while she is getting tired, and since the weather is finally warming up, we get to see some more of those toes of hers.
She will then go down for her nap.

When Rob comes home from work, he gets the babe while I fix dinner
After dinner, I mowed the lawn and Rob fixed a part on our fence that came loose during our windstorm we had on Saturday, we put Julie in the stroller, and she plays with her toys. I couldn't resist taking this picture of her feet coming out.



So happy and content, Rob would stroll her around our small little block until I was done mowing, she was getting fussy and she was asleep before he got all the way around.
Then I feed her around 9:00, and we put her down for bed.


No comments: