Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Magnificent!

Heading home tonight, we were traveling on Valley View and there was the most beautiful rainbow I have ever seen. You could see the full arch. I cannot even describe how wonderful it was to see such a sight. It was almost a double rainbow. Wow, I wish you all could have seen what I saw, truly amazing! This is one thing that I love about this rain that just keeps coming down. Sorry, no picture, and I wouldn't have been able to get in all in one shot anyways! Then afterwords, the sunset made the sky a yellow orange glow. What a fabulous night!

I will post more, but just want to say Happy Birthday to my Hubby, you are wonderful! Love ya!

2 comments:

The Morreys said...

Oh, I forgot to call him! Happy Birthday Rob! I hope it was a good one, old man!

Lacey said...

I was unable to see out the window last night, but Steve called me once to tell me about the rainbow, then mentioned later that night how incredible the sky had been. It really must have been something for you both to be talking about it!