Monday, June 28, 2010

5 years!

We celebrated 5 years today, although it seems like much longer. I could not live without this handsome man in my life. Here are some pictures of our years together!

Summer 2004


Fall 2003


Engagements 2005

June 28, 2005

2006

July 2007

November 2008

December 2009

February 2010

We have had some wonderful years together. This last one would be my favorite, good health, good time, and a beautiful daughter. We have been so blessed.
When Rob came home from work he gave me a Butterfinger and some V8 Splash juice. Things he remembers from just after we were married. What a sweetie!
We took Julie and went to Wal-Mart to get a pack n play, and then we ordered take out from Chilis. When we got home, I opened up our take out and my seasoned veggies were not there. Apparently Rob ordered black beans in place of my veggies when I wanted the seasoned veggies and the black beans, with my guiltless grilled chicken sandwich. Oh well, I was sad for a second, then I was over it. While eating I thought my mouth was going to catch fire. I always thought the black beans were what was hot, but the sandwich was smokin hot, my whole mouth, lips, everything have never felt that much heat before. It must have been the honey mustard sauce on the sandwich. Whew! What a sandwich, I might have to wait awhile before I get that again. But, it was good and we enjoyed the evening together. Here's to many more years together.
Love ya, Sweetie!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Happy anniversary!!! You two are so cute together. :) I love all the fun pictures!

The Morreys said...

How fun to see your pictures over the years. I think you keep getting more gorgeous each year.