Julie got her first taste of nursery today. She was being fussy in Sunday School, so Rob just took her out. After Sunday School I went to find them and peeked into the nursery room. There she was, happy and content playing with all the toys. One girl ran up to her and gave her a hug. Rob was in there with her. The teachers said she was welcome to come in as long as either Rob or I was in there to supervise her since she is not 18 months old yet. That is nice to know, a lot better than roaming the halls. So, I think she is going to have so much fun in a month and a half when she is old enough to stay in there without us.
Sunday, June 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
I just hope that she handles change ok. Knowing my son's personality, if we started nursery with a parent with him, he'd never let us leave. Way to go Julie! She's growing up!
Post a Comment