Sunday, June 12, 2011

"Garbage, Garbage"

I got my Kohl's Magazine in the mail with a 30% off, so since I couldn't use it for a few days, I stuck it on the counter next to my purse, and then on the 8th I went searching for it. I searched everywhere I thought I had put it, and then searched again. I asked Robert when he got home if he had seen it and he said that he saw Julie grab it. So I searched the front room and still couldn't find it, she could have put it anywhere. So, I didn't end up going shopping that day. On the 10th, I still hadn't found it, but I went into Julie's room to print something off. I have to hook my computer up to the printer with ta USP cable. So I am on the floor, Julie comes up beside me to get around me saying,"garbage, garbage", I was trying to let her past and she hit her head on the counter that is in her room. She started crying so I grabbed her and gave her a hug, she kept saying "garbage, garbage" and had this crumpled piece of paper in her hand, I didn't think anything of it but opened it up anyways to see what she was wanting to throw away. I opened it and there was my 30% off coupon that I had ripped from the magazine. I hugged her and was so excited. 
I did let her throw it in the garbage and then retrieved it afterwords. We are going to have to start checking her garbage can for things that are not really garbage, but that she thinks is garbage. I was so grateful to have that little piece of paper. So small and insignificant, but it was what I was going to use to get both of us some sandals for summer, and to save a little money is always a good thing!

No comments: