Monday, June 27, 2011

This girl Loves her Hat!

Isn't she a Beauty!
Julie has never really worn a hat before, and KEPT it on! But this one, she loves and keeps on for long amounts of time. On Saturday my mom called me about a garage sale that had TONS of Gymboree clothes for cheap, all new. I think they had a store and were getting rid of everything. So, I went after feeding and putting Julie down for her nap at 12:00, the sale went until 1:00, and even at 12:00 there were still tons of stuff. Most everything still had tags on them and were 3-4 dollars. I got a bunch of 3T clothes, a swimsuit, some pants. I really didn't get too much, I never know what she will fit into. But I only spent 38 bucks and got some fun stuff. One of which is this hat, so I put it on thinking it wouldn't last too long. I wanted something so that when she was outside her little head would be covered. Well, she kept it on and we went outside to get the mail, something she loves to do. She will walk down the steps and once at the bottom she will stop and sit down on the bottom step while I get the mail. 
Then she will wander around and eventually head to the southwest corner of the yard where the slope of the ground isn't so steep and we will go on a walk around our little block. She just takes off and I follow, she loves doing this and has done it now whenever we go out in the front. Today she got two walks around the block, I took her and then we were still outside when Rob got home from work, and she got another walk with Daddy, while I cooked us up some food. She will stop and pick up a rock or stop and admire our neighbors flowers, and then continue on, just admiring the beauty all around her. Can't forget those birds either, she loves to hear and point out birds. Birds is the sign she does most when she is outside. In these next pictures, I was ripping some grass out of the ground and I held my hand up in the air and let the grass fall to the ground, she got a big kick out of this.
 And trying to get a picture of both of us is pretty  fun, especially when you are the one taking the picture. I never get any pictures with this kid and so this is what I got.
This girl sure keeps me on my toes!

3 comments:

Josh and Lyndi Smith said...

She is so darling and you are such a great little blogger. You are going to love so much that you have written about all these things. I wish that I had done more! Also nice to see your pretty face on the blog! I told Josh he needs to start taking more pictures- mom's are behind the camera a lot.

Lacey said...

I love her hat too! She is just do darling, and her happy personality just shines through... so cute!!!

Heather Taylor Photography said...

She is so very cute and I love that full grin of hers!! The hat is so adorable, too.