Julie's second molar is just barely poking out, as in you can only see a small part of one of the ridges. It is her top left molar. I don't know how Rob saw it, but there it is! Her teeth have come in quite nicely, no swollen red gums, and she is quite pleasant!
Update: 6/6/2011, Julie has been feeling her tooth tonight and looks like she is chewing on something. It is the funniest thing to watch her, and I do think this tooth is bothering her, especially with the one right below it, it might be hitting her gums and causing her some pain.
Update: 6/6/2011, Julie has been feeling her tooth tonight and looks like she is chewing on something. It is the funniest thing to watch her, and I do think this tooth is bothering her, especially with the one right below it, it might be hitting her gums and causing her some pain.













No comments:
Post a Comment