Most nights I don't have to get up to use the bathroom, which is odd. I still do occasionally, maybe like 1-2 a week! I drink plenty of water also. Still feel the same size. Love feeling the rolly polly movements every day. I have got some aches and pains, but nothing major. I have been starting to exercise a little more, my posture is always awful while I am pregnant which then makes my back hurt, and so hopefully this exercising will help strengthen my back. I have a doctors appointment this week, so we will see how things are going!
Julie is wanting her way more and more, where if she doesn't get what she wants she will start crying. I really try not to give in and usually don't, some days she just can drive me crazy! She is in a phase right now where she doesn't always want to sit with us while we read to her, so she will wander around the room and then come back to the side of the chair and look at the pages, and will also pull herself up and want a kiss. I know she loves to be read to, because after each book she will get another for us to read.
Rob doesn't read to her that often, but last night she wanted Dad to read to her and then after putting her down she started crying and came out of her room, saying "Daddy Hold you", and Rob ended up having to lay with her in her bed until she fell asleep before he could escape. She was attached last night to Daddy. She also loves helping her Dad fix things, Rob gave her this little screw driver that she uses while Rob is fixing something. She loves it. She really is just growing up, she is really getting good at her sentences and talking. Some phrases she has been saying are, "I have a sore bottom", "I want some more raisins", "What Happened", "Broken Crayon", "Oh, my, goodness", "I need something", "Mommy, hold it", or "Mommy do it" Christmas lights on", "Watch Pooh Bear". Some of her phrases just crack me up.













No comments:
Post a Comment