Went to Salt Lake on Saturday to get Julie's Christmas presents and I think she is not going to sleep Christmas night, because she will be having so much fun with her toys. We got her gifts at Ikea and got everything we planned on getting her and we also found a bookshelf for our basement, yeah, I am so excited! Now I can get all of our books off the table down there, and the room will look so much better. Little by little, the basement is looking better and better. Our trip was so nice as well, the weather was great, Julie slept most of the way down and on the way back she talked and talked and then finally slept the last hour. She was so happy during the trip also, she sure is a happy little girl. While at Ikea, we got her out of the cart to play with the gift we were getting her that was all set up and she loved it. She kept wanting to go back. Now all I need to do for her is make one more thing and we should be good.
And if anyone knows where we can find a newborn cabbage patch doll, please let me know! I have been searching online and just can't find what I want. I want one that is bald and has a soft body. They have a surprise newborn that you can buy, but you don't know the gender and some come with a little puff of hair on the top, and I just want a little baldy. Hopefully I can find one before her birthday in January.













5 comments:
It is so nice when you can do the Christmas shopping with the little ones, who are clueless and can test out the toys! I remember those days. It gets a little bit harder as they get older. Then you have to do the shopping without the kids in tow. Something to look forward to!
Ha, that is so true, I am sure I won't be able to take Julie with me next year!
I think you can find them on ebay.
I have been looking on ebay, they can just get expensive, there are quite a few on there right now that I am looking at!
Glad you were able to find what you needed at Ikea! I would probably wait til the 1st or 2nd week in January to look for the cabbage patch dolls- they'll probably be a lot cheaper, and you can still have it in time for her birthday. :)
Post a Comment