Well, Julie woke up this morning with no fever, and no constant runny nose. And she only woke up once which I was so glad about. We still made an appointment with the doctor just to check her ears out. No infection, so either it drained during the night, or she never had one. I also put some Maleleuca Essential Oil on her feet, which is supposed to help, so I don't know if that is what helped or not. We got home from the doctor and she wouldn't eat anything for lunch and her fever was back. So I gave her some medicine and she went down for her nap, slept for a good two hours and was happier when she woke up. She asked for some orange juice and I also made her a smoothie, and she just had a slight fever. She must have been hungry because she ate really good for dinner, and went down to bed just great. I know we are on the mend because her nose is drying up and not so runny, and getting flaky around her nostrils. So, hopefully tomorrow she will be even better.
Thursday, December 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
Glad she doesn't have an ear infection, yay! Hope she continues to get better and you guys are all 100% by Christmas!
Post a Comment