Thursday, December 29, 2011

What a Mess!

I always tell Rob, "You aren't cooking unless you make a mess", since it seems like I make some kind of spill or mess every time I cook. This time it was getting the salsa(homemade salsa, I might add) out of the fridge, and it was on top of the sour cream when I took it out. It fell and totally splattered everywhere, I think I even got some up my nose. It got on my shirt, and pants, and socks. And also the fridge door, all over the floor of course, and then we noticed a few good size sploches on the ceiling, how in the world did it do that, I do not know. All I know is, I hate it when I make a mess like that. 
 Robert thought it was pretty funny and the first thing he said was, "Where is the camera?", he did wash my shirt for me in the sink from the spots that got on it. And the floor was due for a good mopping anyways so everything is clean now.

1 comment:

Heather Taylor Photography said...

I'm so sorry!!! That is totally something I would do. Amazing that it got on the ceiling, too! Just blame it on the pregnancy. ;)