Monday, December 26, 2011

31 Weeks

31 weeks feels a little more uncomfortable, but is it strange that I sometimes forget that I am pregnant! I have been loving cauliflower lately, with some sour cream mixed with a ranch packet. It is just so good right now. This little girl is sticking her feet out more, where it is like I can almost grab them, I have to place my hand on my belly and push her feet back. It seems like she is stretching, I can feel her down low and up high at the same time, kind of weird. Other than Julie waking up at night this last week from her cold, I have been sleeping great, usually not even having to wake up to go to the bathroom. And I finished buying Julie's birthday gifts, now just need to wait for it to get here. Ordered something from Australia, never have done that before. Then I need to fix her other gift up and pain it and make some little doll clothes and we will be set. And I don't think I will make a cake for Julie's birthday, she doesn't like cake, she won't even go near it. We had an ice cream cake for my Dad's birthday back in November and she wouldn't even sit on your lap if you had cake in front of you. So, I will have to come up with something else! Silly kid!

1 comment:

Heather Taylor Photography said...

That's so funny about the cake! It's kinda like how Allie is freaked out of balloons. Weird girls! You could do little smoothies since she loves those? Or maybe fruit pizza? It's great that there's no rule that it has to be cake and ice cream. :) I'm curious to find out about this birthday gift from Australia!