Friday, February 25, 2011

13 Months

-Loves to sing, we catch her singing at random times during the day and I just love to hear her!
-Is starting to repeat what we say, she has her days where she is just in an imitating mode and will repeat some of the words we say.
-Has the cutest pouty face, she does this all the time. She will do it just to be fun and get you to do it back, this is fun at night when she is tired. She will do her pouty face and we do it back and she will giggle over and over again. She does this face when we try to brush her teeth, or when we try to get her to eat more food and she doesn't want any more.
Coloring - gotta have that mouth open!
I love how she was holding the crayon with her thumb and finger, at the very top of the crayon.
 Most of the marks she made were just dots from slamming the crayon onto the paper.
She seemed to have fun, she kept taking the crayon somewhere other than on the paper. She got into the kitchen and I was doing something. She was in the process of coloring on the chair seat, and I had to hurry and stop what I was doing and grab the crayon from her. She knew I was coming and proceeded to color as fast as she could and as hard as she could. She had a good hold on that crayon when I grabbed it from her grasp. Little stinker!
-Loves her stuffed animals
-She has one book that she will sit down and turn the pages and "blah, blah, blah" and turn the page and start talking again. It is so fun to watch her do this.
-I will say, "can you give me five" and then I will raise my hand, she will slap it once and then she will swat your hand away because she is done!
-Loves feet and toes(my feet and toes), she is always down at my toes pointing to them or touching them. I can be sitting in a chair and my feet are hanging off, I will just wiggle them around and she will giggle and laugh.
-She loves to empty out a basket and climb inside(with some help)
She also loves to stand on the chairs, I need to teach her that we sit on the couches and chairs. I am always afraid that she will fall off, she hasn't got the concept yet that if she climbs over the edge, she will fall. She really has no fear.
She was sitting on the floor playing with her toes and out of the blue, pointed to her toes and says, Wee, wee, wee, wee, all the way home(the wee wee part is very discernible, the other words are not), and now whenever I am putting her socks on or changing her diaper and she sees her toes, she will usually say this.

No comments: