On Valentines Day Rob and I went to see "The Wizard of Oz" put on by Sky View. They had all new sets and backdrops from the last time I saw it(which was Forever ago), and they were awesome. The play was very well done, I really loved the Lion, he played the part so well.
We left Julie with my Mom and told her what her bedtime routine was and said that she shouldn't have much trouble getting her down. Well, lets say it didn't go quite so smoothly. I usually always nurse her to sleep(only at nights, which we are going to be changing), and so I put a #2 nipple on her bottle instead of her #4, thinking it would slow her down and she would fall asleep. Well, she kept pushing the bottle away and just screaming. We texted my mom at almost 9:00, and she was rocking her. She asked us how long we let her cry for(she usually never cries), she did finally get her to bed. We got home around 10:30-11:00. We had a good night, and it was fun to get out and do something, we don't seem to get out to do things very often.
We left Julie with my Mom and told her what her bedtime routine was and said that she shouldn't have much trouble getting her down. Well, lets say it didn't go quite so smoothly. I usually always nurse her to sleep(only at nights, which we are going to be changing), and so I put a #2 nipple on her bottle instead of her #4, thinking it would slow her down and she would fall asleep. Well, she kept pushing the bottle away and just screaming. We texted my mom at almost 9:00, and she was rocking her. She asked us how long we let her cry for(she usually never cries), she did finally get her to bed. We got home around 10:30-11:00. We had a good night, and it was fun to get out and do something, we don't seem to get out to do things very often.













No comments:
Post a Comment