Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snack Trap and Fun with Binkie

Julie got a Snack Trap from her Grandma Taylor for Christmas, and she wouldn't stick her hand in there to get her snacks out. I just put it up for a while. So, I whipped it out the other day to give it another try. I had to push the flaps down and show her what was inside. She would use one finger and kind of slowly touch it and then pull her hand away. She is very cautious about a lot of things. It took a few tries, but then she got the hang of it and started carrying it around with her. Shaking it as she goes. 
 She also started doing this new thing tonight, and it just made us laugh. She has never really taken a binkie, only for probably a month or two, we still have the binkies around, and she will just chew on them. Well, tonight she stuck it in her mouth and would just bite on it to hold it in, and walk around the room like that. It was so funny, she was also making a noise with it. She will bite it and then pull it out of her mouth, making a popping sound. I got a few pictures. Usually when I pull the camera out of view camera out, she will stop but this time she just kept doing it for about 10 minutes.
 Her face was so funny while she was doing this!
 Don't mind the runny nose.
 It kept falling out, so she would put her hands up to catch it from falling!
 Most of the time it was in the side of her mouth, like this next picture.
She sure keeps us entertained!

No comments: