We got her 1 year pictures taken a few days before she turned 1, and of course my sister in law Heather did an awesome job of capturing Julie so well.
I can always get a smile out of her when I stick my ring in my mouth. When I put lotion on, I take my ring off and stick it in my mouth(one of these days I am going to swallow it, but hopefully not), and Julie will laugh and just get a kick out of it.
I wanted to get some of just Julie and I, and I just LOVE this picture of us, I think it is my favorite. Definitely printing this one. Although after seeing these, Robert was sad that we didn't get any of just him and Julie. Yes, we forgot, last time we had pictures, we got pictures of Dad and Julie together and none of Mom and Julie together. Next time, we will have to remember to do both.
Julie was also in a phase where she was constantly sticking her tongue out, and so this is just a fun one that we got with our tongues out.
I absolutely LOVE this one, I know she is not smiling, but it is so Julie. She has such a sober face, and this picture is just so her. I am so glad Heather got a picture of this face. Sometimes you have to work at getting her to crack a smile.
I think this is my favorite smiling picture, the colors turned out awesome.
We were going to do pictures outside, but I really wanted to make sure we got some good smiles from Julie, so we did them inside where it was warmer. Turns out, Rob was the one complaining of the cold when we did go out for a few outside. Oh well, I really like the colors we had on with the background gray!
Julie outside sitting in my parents wicker chair, she loves sitting with my mom outside on the porch last summer when she was a little younger and watch the cars go by, and she would run her fingers along the chair which makes a fun noise.
And yes, I did make both of the headbands she is wearing, I was looking at a whole bunch on Etsy, and just never found any that I wanted to get, and then didn't know if the colors would be right. So, I just got a flower pattern that I already had and changed it a little, and they turned out awesome!
I love this one, she is not quite smiling and looking off somewhere and I just like it.
-She can squat and pick an object up and then stand back up, but she can not go from on the floor to standing yet. Although, as of February 9, she can now stand without help from the wall or furniture to get her up. She gets on all fours, with her back legs bent, and pushes herself up. What a big girl!
-She can squat and pick an object up and then stand back up, but she can not go from on the floor to standing yet. Although, as of February 9, she can now stand without help from the wall or furniture to get her up. She gets on all fours, with her back legs bent, and pushes herself up. What a big girl!
-She constantly giggles all the time over random things and jabbers like crazy, especially at night.
-She tried pears, and likes them. So now she likes two fruits, bananas and pears. We need to try some others.
One of my unofficial goals this year is getting my 2008, 2009, and 2010 blog books finished and started and printed. Well, I am ready to print my 2008, and I just need to finish editing my 2009 and then print it, and I have yet to start 2010, but am excited to do that, since it will be all about Julie basically. 2009 came together really fast, and I have figured out how to change the page layouts of blurb to how I want the page to look. I use there's as a template and then tweek it how I want it after. Makes it nice, and I am loving how they are turning out. So fun!
One of my unofficial goals this year is getting my 2008, 2009, and 2010 blog books finished and started and printed. Well, I am ready to print my 2008, and I just need to finish editing my 2009 and then print it, and I have yet to start 2010, but am excited to do that, since it will be all about Julie basically. 2009 came together really fast, and I have figured out how to change the page layouts of blurb to how I want the page to look. I use there's as a template and then tweek it how I want it after. Makes it nice, and I am loving how they are turning out. So fun!























5 comments:
I love all the pictures! Julies is so pretty!! I love the headbands too. What did you use for the band?
The band is just elastic, plain old elastic.
I love the pictures! Julie is such a cutie! And the headbands are adorable. How funny that she'll wear headbands and not hats. Someday, we'll get family pictures from Heather too! Ryan does our blog books with Blurb too. Austin loves to look through them and I really like the quality. Sounds like you're well on your way to meeting your goal!
As always, your family pictures are fantastic! Of course, with such a beautiful family and a wonderful photographer it was bound to happen. :) I agree with you about the picture of you and Julie together being just perfect... such a wonderful moment in time that you can hold on to forever!
You guys are just way too cute! :) I loved spending the afternoon with your sweet little family. Julie is adorable... you are one lucky mama!
Post a Comment