Sunday, February 13, 2011

Stuffed with Stuffed Animals

 This is our gate preventing Julie from coming into the kitchen, makes it easier for me to get things done without Julie getting into things. Well, she loves to stand on the bottom bar and hold onto the top one. She will occasionally slip and fall, but not to often. She usually stands on here when I am in the kitchen and she wants me right NOW, she will stand there and whine until I come rescue her.
  Rob was playing with Julie the other day, and I was in another room. When Julie walked in to where I was I looked at her and then started laughing. She looked so funny. Here is what I saw that Daddy did while they were playing.
 It wasn't super funny, but I was just dying laughing, and while she was walking around like nothing was going on, the animals would occasionally fall out one by one. It didn't seem to bother her that she had a shirt full of animals, she just went on walking around as animals would escape. We finally took them all out so it would not stretch her shirt out.
 I got all of these little animals at the DI for like 25 to 50 cents each when I was working on the bus. The kids loved them. I stuck them in the wash and Julie has had a fun time with them. She usually plays with ALL of them while sitting on her Love seat in our front room, her favorite place right now.
 This is just happy Julie, waiting outside the bathroom while Mom gets ready.
 Supposed to be asleep, but she has not taken her morning nap in like 4 days.

2 comments:

Lacey said...

I love that she could have her shirt so stuffed full of animals and act like nothing out of the usual was going on! Too funny! :)

Heather Taylor Photography said...

haha!! That is hilarious!!! She's such a cutie.