Monday, February 7, 2011

Update

-Well, after getting the hemoglobin test on Thursday, the doctors office called on Friday and left me a message saying that Julie's iron was low, and that they called in a prescription for her. So, I am glad we asked the doctor about it and got her tested. 
-I have been wanting to do a Silhouette picture of Julie, but it is kind of hard getting her side shot when she moves around so much.
 -I found the hat I made her the other day and tried it on. It is  a little snug and doesn't go down past her ears anymore. She did not keep it on for very long, still got to get her used to wearing hats.
-She has been loving our Love Seat lately, since she is into climbing, she always wants to get up onto the couch. Thankfully she has not figured out how to do this yet, although she will stand next to the couch and whine and grunt for us to pick her up onto the couch. She will sit and climb on the back(with me sitting with her) and just have a grand old time. I don't know what is so fascinating about it, but hey, she loves it!
-I had to get some pics of her after church today in her cute dress. I got this way before I was even pregnant and just waited for the day that she could wear it. And then we got some cute tights from a coworker of my sisters, and they just looked so great together.
-She loves to pick up big objects, even if they are awkward to carry around. I have a garbage sack with DI baby clothes in it and she loves to carry that thing around.
-She gets frustrated when she can't get something or get somewhere.
-Loves her stacking cups, and most of the time is carrying them all over the house.
-I think Julie is going to be a social little girl, she is not afraid of anyone, and will go up to whoever is around her and just jabber away. She talks like we are supposed to know what she is saying, and gets very loud at times, like she is yelling at you to do something. It is quite funny! She is most vocal and energetic at night. I need to set up my camera and just start taping to see what I get, in a place where she won't notice. Once I whip the camera out, everything stops and she just wants the camera.
-She has got some moves, we turn the music on and she will sway to the music, and really gets that body going. Usually with one arm out in the air. Got to get that on video to.
-She drank cows milk for kind of the first time today. We have given it to her before, but it has been cold. Today I warmed it up a little and stuck it in her bottle, when I usually give her a bottle after dinner, and she drank it up. I was shocked!

2 comments:

The Morreys said...

Brooklyn went through a phase where she didn't like anything on her head, but now she loves hats. Hopefully Julie will be more willing.

Trina Bagley said...

We just bought some cream of wheat and it says it is a good source of iron and good for infants and toddlers. Maybe that could help her low iron.