Monday, October 3, 2011

19 Weeks

Here I am at 19 Weeks
I have been starting to get pains in my rear end, my right side especially. I got this with Julie as well, if I am standing more on one leg and go to straighten up, whoa, that will make it hurt. And just walking in general, my walks around the block are a little slower. Figure it is from my sciatic nerve, definitely not a fun experience to get a sharp pain in your bum cheek. Other than that I have been doing pretty good this week, enjoyed listening to General Conference at home, and was able to listen to most of it, Rob thinks I didn't pay attention to some parts because my eyes were closed, but I really don't fall asleep during the day, I was just relaxing my eyes while listening. Plus I was sitting up as well, there were only a few talks or parts of talks that I missed!
It is weird, this last week I have not been needing to get up to use the bathroom at night, kind of strange. I am not complaining, maybe I am not drinking a ton before bed, who knows!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

You look so cute. :) Sorry about the bum pains though... that doesn't sound any fun.

Heather Taylor Photography said...

Pregnancy pains are the worst, I'm sorry!! Hope it gets better sooner rather than in March. :) I loved conference, too.... I love staying home and being able to listen, relax, and enjoy it. Oh, and we're coming up to Logan on Saturday to visit. We'll probably be at Taylor's in the afternoon/early evening. It would be fun to see you if you don't have other plans!