Julie has been biting her fingernails or just sucking on the tips of her fingers. Is this weird? It is kind of crazy to me. I notice it a lot while we are reading books.
All three of my kids went through a nail biting phase, that eventually stopped on it's own, thankfully. And they all still tend to put fingers in their mouths when we are reading. I am constantly threatening to stop reading if I see fingers in their mouths - such a dirty habit that I hate!
2 comments:
All three of my kids went through a nail biting phase, that eventually stopped on it's own, thankfully. And they all still tend to put fingers in their mouths when we are reading. I am constantly threatening to stop reading if I see fingers in their mouths - such a dirty habit that I hate!
Not sure, but my mom told me that I started biting my nails around 18 months...
Post a Comment