Yeah, we made it to the Pumpkin Walk, I have to thank Heidi(my sister in law) for calling and talking to me. I had to go out into the garage for my phone to get service so I could hear her, and so while I was out there I stretched my leg on the stairs going into the garage for the whole time we were talking. And I believe that is what made it possible for me to make it to the Pumpkin Walk with relatively no pain for the rest of the night. So thanks! Because the night before and that morning I could barely move without being in excruciating pain going down my leg. And then in the morning, any movement at all was awful, I couldn't even crawl to get to the bathroom for a while.
We made it to the Pumpkin Walk just as all the After School Clubs got there. Julie had fun just walking along for the first little bit and then started paying attention to the scenes about halfway through.
She also loved stopping and looking at the pumpkins that were lining the walkway. She had a piece of a graham cracker that lasted about the whole way around, we had to keep reminding her to eat her graham cracker. It got a little chilly near the end, but the sun was out and it was a beautiful day.
We went about 4:00, got a good parking spot and didn't wait in any lines, so yeah for that!
We made it to the Pumpkin Walk just as all the After School Clubs got there. Julie had fun just walking along for the first little bit and then started paying attention to the scenes about halfway through.
She also loved stopping and looking at the pumpkins that were lining the walkway. She had a piece of a graham cracker that lasted about the whole way around, we had to keep reminding her to eat her graham cracker. It got a little chilly near the end, but the sun was out and it was a beautiful day.
We went about 4:00, got a good parking spot and didn't wait in any lines, so yeah for that!
This scene is from the book "Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree", which is one of the books Julie has been loving right now. It was very well done and Julie loved it.
And then we had to get Julie as Pooh Bear at the end!
Looking at the carvings at the end of the Pumpkin Walk.
And you always have to get a picture in front of the Pumpkin.
We had a great time and I am so glad I was able to make it!
And then we had to get Julie as Pooh Bear at the end!
Looking at the carvings at the end of the Pumpkin Walk.
And you always have to get a picture in front of the Pumpkin.
We had a great time and I am so glad I was able to make it!













No comments:
Post a Comment