She made this pretend vacuum all by herself and has been vacuuming the whole house, what a great helper I have. She is even styling in my sunglasses.
Julie loves to set up her little eating station with a stool in front of her and a stool in back of her and her chair in the middle, and then she will place her cups and spoon and knife on the stool and pretend to eat. I love this first picture where she has one hand holding her plate and the other getting ready to put the spoon in her mouth. Looks so proper, she does this all the time and it is so funny, she loves her utensils and plate. I even gave her one of my bowls to play with, but later found that to be a mistake since she put it on her head and then it fell to the floor cracking the bowl all the way down the side. Boo, it was a bowl I liked also!
Was able to get a pony tail in Julies hair on the top of her head, her hair is getting so long, but she won't ever let me do it.
Before the Priesthood session of conference, Rob got Ramen noodles(didn't have a lot of time), and while he was eating them Julie loves to be held while we are eating. She will say "I do" over and over until we pick her up. Don't know why she says "I do", that is just what she says. Anyways, she plunked herself in between Rob's legs and was giggling watching Rob slurp the noodles into his mouth, and occasionally he would let a little bit of the noodles fall into Julies mouth. She was loving this, and giggling so hard. It was so cute to watch.
I always hate making Rob ramen, because then I want to make some for myself, but I know how unhealthy they are, so I withstood making any for myself. They are so simple and so good sometimes.
Here she is destroying the front room, she is into taking everything out of baskets around the house, putting random objects in baskets and carrying them around the house. She has been loving to color right now to, I got her a pad of paper and some large crayons(since they are bigger, she can't stick them into her ears like she would with the smaller crayons), and she has been using them all the time. If I am around she will grab a crayon and hand it to me saying, "Mommy do it", meaning she wants me to color. She knows all her colors, but gets confused sometimes, I will hold up a crayon and ask her what color it is, she can get the blue, and green ones, but has a hard time with the yellow, orange, red, and purple, although if I am holding it up and she keeps guessing the wrong color, I will sign the right color and she will always be able to tell me what color I am signing and will even sign it back to me. She will usually only sign the red one back while saying it. I love it when she signs the word she is saying. Oh, she is also into watching her Signing Time DVD's again, when one is over, she will say "nother one" and head over to where we keep them. I usually only let her watch two during the day. But she is a lot more interactive while watching them now, where she will giggle when they laugh, and will say the words, where as before she was so focused and mesmerized while watching.
-She is into reading books again, "read story, Mommy", and she will go and pick some books for me to read. Lately it has been the same books over and over and over. The ones we read constantly right now are "Boom Boom" as she likes to call the Chicka Chicka 123 book, we have the Chicka Chicka Boom Boom book, but right now she refers to the 1 2 3 book, as Boom Boom. We also read, "Get Ready Eddie", "The Case of the Disappearing Acorns", "Go, Train, Go", "Bear Snores On", "The Foot Book", "Goodnight Moon", she can say the title to this one pretty well. These are just some of her favorites right now, and we have to read all of them before bed time and nap time. Depending on how late it is, I will stop after a couple, and she usually puts up a little fuss, and then is fine. But, if I sit down in a chair, she immediately says "read story" and goes to get me some books to read, there are times when it gets old and I really don't want to sit there and read, but I love that she wants me to read her books again. She went through a spurt where she hardly would let me read her a book before bedtime. The last couple of days it has been an all day read a thon pretty much. And if I am not reading to her, you can probably find her on either couch, reading a book to herself. I love this!













No comments:
Post a Comment