21 Weeks
Rob being funny, he took the picture, and was like, "Wait, where is Christin, she is not in the picture" Haha, very funny!
Julie wanted in on the picture taking, so we took one of her as well before she went to bed.
Julie wanted in on the picture taking, so we took one of her as well before she went to bed.
I know I keep mentioning this, but I want to remember how I felt during this pregnancy. My sciatic nerve pain in my buttocks has gotten worse this week. Like crazy sharp pains worse, I have to walk really slow and sometimes it just pinches me like no other. More often than not, the pain is there! So not fun! They say it doesn't usually start until your third trimester, so I hope it doesn't get any worse. We went to visit some family last night for my Grandpas birthday and when we got back home, I could hardly walk straight or stand from the pinching nerve. I got online and found some exercises I can do, so I am going to have to give those a try.
This whole week the baby has been pretty mellow, and then for the last two days had been moving quite a lot. She has her active days and quiet days, that is for sure. I have started eating almonds this week, they are so good to munch on through out the day. This pregnancy is definitely harder on me this time around!













No comments:
Post a Comment