Julie has learned how to get onto the counter in our kitchen.
She loves to get into my purse and play with my lotion sticks, and whatever else she can grab before I get her down. She will push a stool up to the counter and then use her smaller chair also. Although, she doesn't need her smaller chair to get up onto the stool anymore. She will also stand on the stool to reach the higher cupboards, which I do not like, I am so afraid she will fall. We have moved our stools and now use our chairs from our table since they are more sturdy, and have backs on them. I am more comfortable having her sit on those than the little stools.
And apparently she likes to read to her stuffed animals as well, I just love this picture of her!
There is always something new with this little girl and we could just eat her up. She sure is loving her books right now!













No comments:
Post a Comment