Halfway, baby!
The baby is moving a lot more now a days, usually pretty active during the middle part of the day. So fun to feel her move around! Still got the bum pains on my right side, went shopping the other day and I would have thought from all the walking that it would help it a little, nope, not the case. In fact, it probably got worse, I feel like an old lady. I have got to make sure I stand straight on both legs, like not leaning my weight on one leg, because when I go to walk or straighten up, that is when I really feel it. It is not awful but definitely not comfortable.
On other news, I love it when I catch Julie just loving reading her books, I had to snatch this picture while she wasn't paying attention. I was cleaning dishes and heard Julie jabbering away in the front room, so I peeked in and saw her sitting there in a pile of books talking away to herself, flipping the pages to one of her books. She just looked so cute sitting there. If she would have heard me turn my camera on, I would not have been able to capture her reading there, it is not a very good picture, but I love it. I really love it that she likes to read and look at the pages by herself as well as have us read her books.
Julie having fun in her bath tonight, her favorite toy is a plastic cup that she uses to catch water in from the faucet. We keep the water running just a little so that she can do this. Rob has been having fun after shampooing her hair. Her hair is getting so long.
It has been a good week, other than the storm that came in and brought with it some cold weather. Definitely feeling like Fall now.













2 comments:
Her hair is getting to be so long. I so glad she loves and enjoys reading & looking at books. So sweet!
Love Julie's fun hair style! And hooray for half way!!! :)
Post a Comment