Okay, so this week has definitely been the hardest of this pregnancy so far. Monday night into Tuesday morning was the worst where I couldn't even hardly walk without being in SUPER pain, and it was after doing stretches that were supposed to help. And then the rest of the week has been off and on pain, I never know when it will hit, I can be fine one minute and then the next it will just be killing me. And I can't make any sudden quick moves. Going out to the store by myself with Julie doesn't really work anymore either, for one thing it just scares me, wondering if I will make it or not. When that pain hits, I don't even want to think of moving my legs. And even if I am feeling okay, Julie has started to run into the roads and thinks it is so funny, and I can't run after her, I tried the other day when she ran after Rob leaving on his little motorcycle, I started running and then my leg buckled underneath me almost making me fall, and then just walked/limped as fast as I could after her. She made it in front of our neighbors house before I got to her.
I did attempt to go to Old Navy the other day and when we were getting back into the car, if I wasn't holding onto her the entire time, she would laugh and try to run. She just has no fear, and even getting after her and explaining that it is dangerous and being (mean) doesn't phase her right now. So outings without Rob are kind of out of the question at the moment, I even tried going to Sams today since I was feeling so good this morning, but the second I put her into the car and strapped her up, bam, pain radiating down my leg. So, out she came and she played in the backyard for a while instead. I tell Rob, you can tell how much pain I was in during the day, if you can see my mascara under my eye from squinting my eyes from the pain. Man, sorry for complaining, but I just want to tell it how it is.
The other night I was feeling good so when Rob got home from work, we headed out because we really needed groceries and a few other things, and so we went to Hobby Lobby, because Rob needed to find some zippers, and then while we were there I found a bunch of cute fabric.
I guess Julie will get some more dresses. And then since we are procrastinators, we went to the DI to see if we could find a costume for Julie, and no such luck. So, then we got gas and ate dinner at Wendy's, and then went to Lees to pick up some groceries quick since it was getting late. It was a fun night, and I felt wonderful, although it ALWAYS feels like I just worked out, and it is that feeling of working out after not working out in forever so my thighs and bum always feel super sore. My doctor says the pain should go away when the uterus lifts up higher, and then probably will return when the baby drops and the head is down lower. My uterus is tilted, which is one of the reasons I have this pain. But, I sure hope I can get rid of it so that I can continue to exercise. I just need to focus on doing stretches and maybe using my pregnancy yoga DVD.
And Julie was really testing me today, and broke a few things in the process. She knows she did something she wasn't supposed to because she will say, "Uh, Oh" over and over. And with the pain, I didn't really handle things very well, I was very short with her. Sorry, babe! Ahhh, she was driving me nuts today! And Rob went riding for probably the last time this year, and so he got back late and we ended up not making it to our Saturday evening session of Stake Conference. So, it has been a long day!
Tomorrow is a new day! :)













1 comment:
I'm so sorry to hear about all your pain and struggles. I'll keep you in my prayers!
Post a Comment