Monday, October 31, 2011

23 Weeks

So last week was pretty much awful, but it lasted a week. From Sunday to Saturday, crazy pain, and then I woke up Sunday morning with no sciatic pain at all, and it is still gone. I did go on a walk yesterday, and I can't walk very fast and my legs get tired and sore very fast, but I went for a walk and enjoyed being able to get out with Julie. I even raked all of our leaves in the front yard, which was a TON. I have already wrote about my pain last week so I will not go into it anymore, just that I am so grateful to be feeling normal again and being able to get around with out the pain. I just pray that it will last.
The pictures definitely don't show it, but I feel like my normal clothes are just getting to the point of not wearing anymore, getting quite snug. Still not in maternity pants yet, but it won't be too far away because these ones are getting quite snug all around. Right now the baby is most active in the evenings and I think Julie is getting it a little more that there is a baby inside my tummy. But still don't know if she understands it. From now until the baby comes there is something every month to look forward to. First, Thanksgiving, then Christmas, then Julie's birthday, and then the baby will be here. So, we shall see how fast the next 4 months go.

1 comment:

Heather Taylor Photography said...

So glad that sciatic pain is gone- I hope it's gone for good! You make the cutest pregnant lady ever! Hope these next few months go by fast for you.