Saturday, October 8, 2011

Window watching!

Julie loves to look out he window, or I will open the door and let her stand in the doorway and look outside. She will watch the bus that goes by around lunchtime, watch our neighbors leave, she just loves to look out the window.
I love her little curly que that her hair does in the back.
Got her to give me some cute smiles as well.
Love her cheeser face!
And her smoocher, kissy face, only if she would actually give kisses:(
She also loves her playdoh, not the actual playdoh, but the containers to the playdoh, she always wants the lid off. She won't touch the playdoh inside, so I took it out so that it would not dry out and stuck it in a plastic bag. She loves the container though!
She is one crazy little girl!

1 comment:

Ryan and Michelle said...

You got some great expressions from her! Isn't it funny the things kids love? I bet you wouldn't have guessed that a playdo container would be a hit!

Julie is such a cutie!